KEEPING RATES LOW:
- 5-year Commitment to no increase starting in 2016.
- No General Rate Increase to OPPD for 5 years.
- Voted against the “Rate Restructure” in 2015.
BRINGING RENEWABLE ENERGY TO OPPD:
- Eliminated COAL from 60% of North Omaha plan on Pershing Drive.
- Wind Energy Retail has increased from 10% in 2013 33% to 2017
- OPPD’s 1st Solar Farm is under construction ready in June 2019.
TRANSPARENCY TRUST & LEADERSHIP:
- Female Executives now make up the Majority of Senior Management Team
- Your Input is important. Because of your input, you spearheaded the move from a morning Board meeting to 4PM monthly meeting so it fits your schedule.
- All meetings are now “Live-streamed” and available at OPPD.com